In love? Let's fill your Instagram with variety romantic wise love captions short and can be addressed to a girlfriend.
When you find it difficult to write words to complete your photos on Instagram, just fill them with motivational romantic wise love captions. Maybe romantic wise love captions are not only good for decorating your Instagram but also provide motivation to others.
You can choose a romantic wise love caption that suits your heart. Remind friends that it's okay to fall in love but don't be blind.
Let's look at the choice of sentences that can be used romantic wise love captions for Instagram.
Short Romantic Wise Love Caption
1. "We are most alive when we're in love." -John Updike (We live best when we are in love)
2. "True love stories never have endings." -Richard Bach (True love stories never have an end)
3. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." -Aristotle (Love consists of one soul inhabiting two bodies)
4. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." -Audrey Hepburn (The best things to hold onto in life are each other)
5. "A loving heart is the truest wisdom." -Charles Dickens (A loving heart is the truest wisdom)
6. "True love is not a hide-and-seek game; in true love, both lovers seek each other." -Michael Bassey Johnson (True love is not a game of hide and seek; in true love, both lovers seek each other out)
7. "At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet." -Plato (With a touch of love, everyone becomes a poet)
8. "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." -Albert Einstein (Gravity is not responsible for people falling in love)
9. "Love alone can rekindle life." -Henri Frederic Amiel (Love alone can bring life back to life)
10. "Love is a game that two can play and both can win." -Eva Gabor (Love is a game that two people can play and both can win)
11. "Assumptions are the termites of relationships." -Henry Winkler
12. "Love is a two-way street constantly under construction." -Carroll Bryant
13. "Never love anybody who treats you like you're ordinary." -Oscar Wilde (Never love someone who treats you mediocre)
14. "Happily ever after is not a fairy tale-it's a choice." -Fawn Weaver (Happy forever is not a fairy tale-it's a choice)
15. "Never love something so much that you can't let go of it." -Ginni Rometty (Never love something so much that you can't let go)
16. "Love is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it." -Nicholas Sparks, from A Walk to Remember (Love is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it)
17. "We love the things we love for what they are." -Robert Frost (We like the things we like as they are)
18. "We are asleep until we fall in love." -Leo Tolstoy, from War and Peace (We sleep until we fall in love)
19. "And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make..." -The Beatles, from "The End"
20. "Better to love than nothing at all."
Motivational Wise Romantic Love Caption
21. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss (You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams)
22. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller (The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart)
23. "Love cures people-both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it." -Karl Menninger (Love heals both those who give and those who receive)
24. "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." -Morrie Schwartz, from Tuesdays with Morrie (The most important thing in life is learning how to give love, and let it in)
25. "You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen (You fall in love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing the imperfect person perfectly)
26. "Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a real treat." -Joanne Woodward (The sexiness wears off after a while and the beauty fades away, but marrying a guy who makes you laugh every day is really fun)
27. "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche (There is always madness in love. But there is always reason in madness)
28. "Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together." (Sometimes two people have to break down to realize how much they have to fall in love together)
29. "Love doesn't make the world go around. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." -Fraklin P. Jones (Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the journey worthwhile)
30. "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but looking outwards together in the same direction)
31. "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." -Paul (George Peppard), from Breakfast at Tiffany's (Okay, life is a fact, people fall in love, people belong to each other, because that's the only chance a person has for true happiness)
32. "It is better to love wisely, no doubt: but to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all." -William Makepeace Thackeray, from Vanity Fair (It is good to love wisely and not doubt: but to love foolishly is better than not being able to love at all)
33. "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." -Moulin Rouge! (The greatest thing you will ever learn is to love and be loved in return)
34. "Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence." -Erich Fromm (Love is the only sane and satisfying answer to the problem of human existence)
35. "We humans definitely need other people to keep us human." -Terry Pratchett, from The Shepherd's Crown (We humans need other people to keep us human)
36. "The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it." -Nicholas Sparks, from At First Sight (Emotions that can break your heart sometimes heal it)
37. "One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love." -Sophocles (One word frees us from all the burdens and pains of life. That word is love)
38. "True love is your soul's recognition of its counterpart in another." -John (Owen Wilson), from Wedding Crashers (True love is the confession of your soul to its partner in front of others)
39. "Love involves a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding." -Diane Arbus (Love involves a strange and unexpected combination of understanding and misunderstanding)
40. "Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you. Maybe you just need one person." -Kermit the Frog (Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you. Maybe you just need one person)
Where's the caption romantic wise love what motivates you?
Watch Videos" Daliatex Kusuma and 3 Local Brands Support the Sustainable Movement "
40 Romantic Wise Love Captions for Instagram. There are any 40 Romantic Wise Love Captions for Instagram in here.