You're looking for inspiration simple wedding greetings for newlyweds? Below is a simple wedding greeting that is full of good prayers
Marriage is a beautiful event that unites two people for the rest of their lives. This is a special occasion for the bride and groom, and the bride and groom deserve to be showered with congratulations, messages, blessings, and love from their family and friends.
You will want to find the right words to wish a happy married life and congratulate the newlyweds on their special day. Ideally, wedding greetings should be sentimental, sweet and tailored to the couple.
Whether it's for a cousin or a close friend, here's what simple wedding greetings sincere and wise:
Simple Wedding Greetings for Friends
1. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. Happy weddings!
2. Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love grow forever.
3. Good luck on this wonderful journey, as you build a new life together.
4. May the years to come be filled with everlasting joy. Enjoy your new life!
5. Happy weddings! May the true love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.
6. May your togetherness bring more joy than you can imagine.
7. May today be the beginning of a long and happy life together. Enjoy your marriage!
8. Thank you for letting me share on this wonderful day. I wish you all the best as you embark on this beautiful union.
9. Wishing you happiness, love and peace on your wedding day and as you start your new life together.
10. May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the whole year.
Simple Wedding Greetings for Friends
11. Dear friend, I'm happy to hear the news of your marriage! Congratulations on starting a new journey in your life.
12. Getting married is like passing the seasons. Every day is different, but you enjoy them all because they are filled with love.
13. I wish you a happy married life! May your life be filled with great love!!"
14. Congratulations on your marriage! I wish your whole life to be full of fun and enjoyment!
15. I've seen how you two look at each other - it's intense, and I hope it stays that way forever
16. Best wishes to my dearest bestie! I'm glad you two found each other.
17. You are an inspiration to those around you! May your happiness last forever!
18. Best wishes to both of you! I congratulate you on the next chapter in your life!
19. Congratulations on finally getting married! Your love for each other is so delightful and phenomenal that I wish you guys always to be happy like this!
20. Congratulations on finding a match for each other on this beautiful journey of life.
Simple Islamic Wedding Greetings
21. May your marriage be filled with love, kindness and happiness. Jazakallahu khair khatira.
22. Congratulations on your new life, Aki. Hopefully you can be a loving priest and always bring your wife and children to His love.
23. Barakallahu lakum wa baraka alaikum. Congratulations on your marriage, may Allah bless your household life
24. Barakallahulakuma Wa jama'a baina kuma fii khair (May Allah's blessings always be upon you and bring you both together in a good or happy condition).
25. May Allah always guide you and your family towards Allah's love.
26. May you be given pious and pious children where they will be able to make your parents happy and lead you to heaven. Amen!
27. Barakallahu lakum wa baraka alaikum. May Allah bless you and bestow blessings upon you.
28. Alf Mabrouk Ala Alzeefaf Alsa'eed! Sincere congratulations on your marriage to both of you. Happy marriage!
29. Mubarak lakom al zawaj! Congratulation for your wedding.
30. Praise be to Allah who has brought together two pure hearts and bound them in a sacred marriage bond.
Simple Christian Wedding Greetings
31. May your marriage be blessed! May your marriage be as strong as your faith.
32. Sending prayers to you for endless love and happiness.
33. Love is the greatest blessing. Happy living together until death do you part
34. May God bless you and your union.
35. May God give you all the blessings of life and the joy of love.
36. God bless you both on this day with a lifetime of love and joy together.
37. May the One who unites you bless your marriage, enrich your life and deepen your love for many years.
38. 'God has poured out His love into our hearts.' - Romans 5:5
39. 'Love is patient. Love is good... Love never fails.' - 1 Corinthians 13:4-13
40. Lord Jesus bless you on this special day. May your married life be full of joy.
Simple English Wedding Greetings
41. May your marriage glisten like a star and serve as an example to others in life; happy wedding, stay happy, and congratulations to both of you! (May your marriage sparkle like a star and be an example to others in life; happy marriage, stay happy, and congratulations to both of you!)
42. I wish you all the love, all the care, all the happiness, and a bond that will last a lifetime. Congrats on your wedding! (I wish you all the love, all the care, all the happiness, and a bond that will last a lifetime. Congratulations on your marriage!)
43. May you have a wonderful married life ahead! Big Congrats to you! (Wish you have a wonderful married life in the future! Congratulations to you!)
44. Wishing you a magnificent ceremony filled with zillions of lovely memories! Warm wishes to you and your new life partner. (Wish you a wonderful party filled with millions of wonderful memories! Best wishes to you and your new life partner)
45. Congratulations to the beautiful couples I know! Today, I wish you all the happiness your hearts could desire! (Congratulations to the lovely couple I know! Today, I wish you all the happiness your heart desires!)
46. Congratulations, both of you! May your lives together be filled with love and happiness.
47. Accept this new life with arms wide open and trust in God to shower you two with blessings and happiness! (Accept this new life with arms wide open and trust God to shower you both with blessings and happiness!)
48. I hope you grow closer and your love grows stronger. Happy weddings! (I hope you grow closer and your love grows stronger. Happy marriage!)
49. Even when the seas of life are rough, may your enduring love for each other help you sail through. Big Congrats! (Even when the ocean of life is turbulent, may your undying love for one another help you sail. Congratulations!)
50. You were truly meant to be together. Best wishes on your marriage! (You are truly meant to be together. Best wishes for your marriage!"
Read also: 55 Simple and Memorable Wedding Greetings
That's tens simple wedding greetings which can be an inspiration. You don't need to hesitate to copy the simple wedding greeting above and send it to the newlyweds.
Watch Videos" Wendy Walters Talks About Trauma in Wedding Photo with Reza Arap "
50 Simple Wedding Greetings for a Friend Full of Good Prayers. There are any 50 Simple Wedding Greetings for a Friend Full of Good Prayers in here.